INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
Won’t you sell on Fudi.uk?
Selling on Fudi.uk can…
- help you capture currently untapped online market for Black, Asia, and Minority Ethnic groceries and food ingredients in your catchment area.
- give you opportunity to improve your sales without spending your resources on marketing.
- help you compete with bigger players in the market on level playing ground.
- help reduce the propensity of perishable products getting spoilt.
- Help you reduce the cost of setting up and managing private online platform for your business.
- Give your store visibility online.
Is this your first listing on Fudi.uk?
- You have to register with Fudi.uk to be able to list your goods for the first time
- We require the following
- Store or Business Name and Company Registration Number
- Registered Address of your business
- Contact person
- Contact email
- Mobile number for your business
- Bank details
What of Managing my dashboard?
- You are responsible for managing your dashboard
- Protect your logon details
- You can always email email@example.com whenever you need help with your dashboard.
How to Liaising with dispatch?
- All orders of good from your store will be forwarded to your email and your mobile with relevant order code.
- Ensure that the goods are packed before the arrival of the dispatch.
- The order code will also be forwarded to the dispatch in an anonymised format to protect the identity of the customer.
- Do confirm the code before supplying the dispatch
- Confirm the quantity and the quality with the dispatch who will sign off the to confirm the quantity and the quality received from your store
- Do keep your confirmation slip for future reference.
What of Return Policy?
- We do not encourage the customers to return perishable goods however your store may decide to accommodate its return to boost your ratings.
- Other return policy is subject to your stores general return policy.
- Clearly state your return policy on your store dashboard or relevant goods displayed
How do I get paid?
- We operation weekly remittance cycle to all vendors
- Payment shall be made into the account you have provided to us.
- Any payment disparity would be sorted in the following week’s payment cycle.
What are the Charges?
- Classified Adverts: You can place classified ad of your store on the front page of our website at £20 per day for 5cm by 5cm box
- Classified Ads on pages other than the front page is £15 per day for 5cm by 5cm box
- Prime location of your store on the website £50 per week
- You will be charged 14% of the order made by buyer for the use of this website
- Logistics and dispatch charge is 8% of the order made by buyer.
And how about Reviews?
- Buyers will be encourage to leave review on the quality of products supplied to them by seller.
- Every seller should endeavor to provide top notch service for buyers and monitor their review on this website.
- If the performance of a seller is consistently unacceptable, a letter of advice would be sent to advise such seller.
- We hold the right to review and prevent a vendor from using this website if their unacceptable performance persists.